Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shall we only accept good and not trouble?

So, I am getting my oil changed and decided to read my bible for a while. Maybe some Noah to help my awesome wonderful right side of my brain with lessons for the kids, when I come across a mind blower!!!

He replied, "you are talking like a foolish woman. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?" Job 2:10 

A lot of people look to God in troubled times and not all the time. Job knew that it was a test and he was willing to take the plunge and trust in God for all things. 

So many times in life we see things starting to go bad and freak out and scream, WHY IS THIS HAPPENIN TO ME GOD?!? When we should possibly change our words to say, God what do I need to be learning from this situation. 

Of course it's not ever easy because sometimes situations are so bad that we can't even begin to see a positive side. We just have to have a little trust (and pixie dust... Ugh stupid disney channel) 

Going back to Job. He knew that through good and bad he would accept it and cling to God. In the end that's all we can do sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment